Smoothie bowls are all over the place these days. You can’t open your Instagram without seeing a smoothie bowl in your feed. Today, I’m sharing with you my favorite smoothie bowl recipe. Easy, healthy and super fast.
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries
- Milk (any kind)
- Cut up the banana and put it in the mixer
- Add frozen berries
- Start by adding half a cup of milk to the ingredients and mix
- If the consistency is too thick, add a little bit more milk. Be careful, the mixture should stay thick so you can still eat it with a spoon.
- Pour in a bowl
- Decorate with berries, banana slices, chia seeds, …