Today, I’m sharing with you my all-time favorite recipe for quick & easy vegan noodle soup. It’s the best comfort food for a rainy day and trust me, you’re going to love it!
This recipe serves 2, so you can multiply it if you’d like to make more!
– 1 vegetable bouillon cube
– 2 tbsp. olive oil
– 800 ml. water
– frozen soup vegetable mix (I like to use a mix of carrots, celery, onion and leek)
– 1 portion of rice noodles
– Pepper and salt to taste
1. In a pot, add olive oil and soup vegetable mix.
2. After about 5 minutes, add water and the bouillon cube to your vegetables and stir.
3. Let cook for about 5 minutes and then add the rice noodles. Let that cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!