Find out what I did in Disneyland Paris this weekend!
This past weekend, Lauren, Eline, Julie and I took a trip to Disneyland Paris! We visited the Disneyland Park on Saturday and the Walt Disney Studios Park on Sunday. The weather was so nice (over 22°C) and we had such a blast. I love taking trips with these girls! If you’re ever planning on going on a weekend trip to Disneyland, here are 5 tips I always keep in mind:
1. Instead of buying 1 ticket for 2 days and 2 parks, buy 2 seperate tickets for 1 day and 1 park. This always comes out cheaper!
2. My favorite place to stay when I visit Disneyland for a weekend is the Ibis Hotel or Ibis Budget Hotel in Val D’Europe (Montévrain)! Rooms are nice and clean, super affordable and it’s only one metro stop from Disneyland!
3. Visit the Disneyland Park on your first day, so you can stay until closing time to see the fireworks!
4. If there’s a ride with a huge line you want to go to. Go there right after the parade. Most people go home after that, so the line won’t be so long!
5. When visiting the Walt Disney Studios Park, go to Crush’s Coaster first. Lines are always super long for this ride, so go there when the park opens!
Tomorrow is a fun day. My brother and I are driving to Germany to visit Phantasialand. The weather’s supposed to be beautiful! Next weekend will be a chill one, though. Fall movies and blankets if you ask me! 😉