I got tired of drinking breakfast smoothies, so I went looking for new healthy breakfast options. I found this recipe for guilt-free banana bread on Pinterest and decided to try it out. And let me tell you, it is amazing! It takes about 30 minutes to make and it only has 5 ingredients! So today, I’m sharing the recipe with all of you.
– 4 medium ripe bananas
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 2 cups rolled oats
– 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
2. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Set aside one banana.
4. Add remaining bananas and other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
5. Pour batter into your loaf pan and garnish with thin slices of the remaining banana (not necessary if you don’t want to).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Let loaf cool completely in the loaf pan. Store the bread in an airtight container in the fridge.