Today, I’m sharing with you my all time favorite apple cake recipe!
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 250 gr. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 gr. butter
- 250 gr. flour
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 390°F
- Flour cake pan
- Melt the butter
- Mix sugar and eggs together
- Peel the apples and cut them into smaller pieces
- Add the melted butter to sugar-egg-mixture
- Slowly, stir in flour
- Add the apples and pour into cake pan
- Place cake in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes on 180°C or 350°F.