If you’ve read my last blog post, you know that I was a vegan for 6 days. And since I was getting bored of the normal all bran cereal, I decided to make some vegan crepes. So for all you vegans out there, this one’s for you! And if you’re not a vegan, this is also for you because they taste great and the only difference with real crepes is that I didn’t use eggs or butter or milk in this recipe. So let’s get baking!
- 300 gr flour
- 700 ml soy milk or rice milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 to 3 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir it all together
- Use a little bit of vegetable oil in a pan to keep the crepes from sticking
- Use a ladle to scoop some batter into the pan
- Move your pan around so the batter gets spread out evenly
- Flip them around
Watch ‘6 Days of Being a Vegan‘ on my YouTube-channel tomorrow!