I’ve been looking for a good breakfast-muffin recipe for so long and I think this one is getting very close! These muffins are the healthiest breakfast muffins I have ever baked.
For 12 muffins (recipe by Quaker®):
- 1-1/2 Cup(s) oatmeal flour
- 1 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1/3 Cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 Cup(s) Skim Milk
- 1/4 Cup(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
- For muffins, in large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar and baking powder; mix well.
- In small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg and vanilla; blend well.
- Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)
- Fill muffin cups almost full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool muffins in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.