I got tired of drinking breakfast smoothies, so I went looking for new healthy breakfast options. I found this recipe for guilt-free banana bread on Pinterest and turned it into a vegan recipe. And let me tell you, it is amazing! It takes about 30 minutes to make and it only has 6 ingredients! So today, I’m sharing my all-time favorite recipe for vegan banana bread with you.
– 4 medium ripe bananas
– 1/2 cup flour
– 1 tsp. baking soda
– 2 cups rolled oats
– 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
– 1/2 cup plant-based milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F or 180°C.
2. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Set aside one banana.
4. Add remaining bananas and other ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Pour batter into your loaf pan and garnish with thin slices of the remaining banana* (not necessary if you don’t want to).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Let loaf cool completely in the loaf pan. Store the bread in an airtight container in the fridge.
*I’ve found that adding walnuts and/or chocolate chips gives the banana bread an amazing extra flavor.