I my last recap of the week, I showed you guys this raisin nut bread that Eloïse made. She gave me the recipe and today, I am sharing it with you! It’s gluten free, healthy and super filling. You can also make a completely vegan version, so keep on reading if you’re getting hungry looking at these pictures! 😉
1. 4 cups nuts (choose any kind that you want, we used almonds and walnuts)
2. 6 eggs (for the vegan version, use this chart to find a good replacement)
3. 2 tbsp. coconut oil
4. Pinch of salt & cinnamon
5. Dash of olive oil & honey
6. Raisins (as many as you like)
1.Preheat your oven to 320°F or 160°C
2. In a food processor, mix all of the ingredients except for the raisins together.
3. Line your baking mold with parchment paper and add a bottom of the mixture.
4. Add in a layer of raisins and repeat until you’ve used all of your mixture.
5. Add a layer of raisins and a little bit of cinnamon.
6. Place baking mold into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.